10Pool is a game that allows players to choose squares in a 10 x 10 grid. You set the rules.
- Sign in or sign up.
- Create or join a pool.
- Click the Choose Squares button to select squares.
After choosing squares click the Save My Squares button to save your selections.
- Squares are available on a first come, fist served basis.
- Once the pool is locked, no other square selections can be made.
- Discard My Squares will discard all of your squares, including your saved squares.
- Rules will show the rules set by the pool owner.
- Close Pool will close the current pool.
- Click the Generate Top Numbers button to start the random number generator. Click it again to stop. This applies to the Generate Down Numbers button also.
- Owners can make any number of players managers of the pool.
- Managers can do all an owner can except change the pool password, change player roles and deactivate the pool.